Specialists and staff of this practice are committed to giving our clients quality care and service.
We protect all your health information as private and confidential. All information will only be collected with the client’s consent.
· What type of personal information we collect
· Purpose for collecting personal information
· How we collect and store information
· When consent is required for these purposes
· Under what circumstances you may have access to your information
· To whom and under what circumstances it may be disclosed
· How you may make a complaint about a possible breach of privacy.
If you would like more information about privacy, or how to access your health records, ask at reception.
For latest information on the new Federal Act visit Federal Privacy Commissioner's website at